Sunday, January 10, 2010

Management Hand Foot Mout Disease High Platelet Count And High Rate Of Sedimentation - What Does This Mean?

High Platelet count and high rate of sedimentation - what does this mean? - management hand foot mout disease

High platelet count and the high rate of sedimentation - $ this Doe it mean?
I have just the results of the blood, my doc until next week, and if only a few bright minds at Yahoo, which could help me! I am suffering from severe pain, burning, swollen joints, back, hands, feet, knees, I'm controlling exycontin40mg 2x daily pain. I asked the doc, the ED, D-me for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis blood tests - everything normal except the platelet count (408) and the rate of sedimentation in the first 44 hours after 76 hours. Thank you guys for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment